Mailing address and e-mail for sending proxy vote, if the shareholder wants to send the document directly to the Company
Shareholders who elect to send their proxy vote directly to the Company must send it to (i) Rua Gomes de Carvalho, 1.510 – conjuntos 31/32, Vila Olímpia, São Paulo, SP – CEP 04547-005, to the attention of the Investor Relations Department; or (ii) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, in which case they must also send the original vote and certified copies of the required documents to the head office of the Company; the following documents, which must be sworn translated, notarized and consularized and /or apostilled, as applicable:
- Proxy vote related to the shareholders meeting, duly completed, initialed on all pages and signed;
- Proof of ownership of the Company’s shares, issued by the transfer agent and /or custody agent in the three days prior to sending the proxy card;
- Copy of the following documents:
• For individuals: Identification document;
• For legal entities: Latest restated bylaws or articles of incorporation and corporate documentation granting powers of representation, as well as identification document with photo of legal representative(s); and
• For investment funds: Latest restated regulations of the fund and the bylaws or articles of incorporation of its administrator, and corporate documentation granting powers of representation, as well as identification document with photo of legal representative(s).
The following identification documents will be accepted if they have a photo: Brazilian (RG) or foreigner’s (RNE) identification card, Brazilian driver’s license (CNH), passport or membership cards of officially recognized professional associations.
The Company will acknowledge receipt of the proxy card and respective documents if these are fully in order and in accordance with above instructions, in up to three (3) days after receiving said documents. Pursuant to article 21-U of CVM Instruction 481/09, the Company will notify the shareholder if the documents received are satisfactory for the vote to be considered valid, or, if necessary, the procedures and deadlines for rectification or resubmission.
To access the proxy card, click here.