People Management and Governance Committee
The basic duty of the People Management and Governance Committee (“Committee”) is to advise EcoRodovias’ Board of Directors about goal setting, performance evaluation, remuneration package, and succession planning for Executive Officers, as well as issues relating to EcoRodovias’ Corporate Governance model.
The Committee’s specific responsibilities are:
- Propose to the Board of Directors, after evaluation with the Chief Executive Officer, and the latter with the Board of Executive Officers of EcoRodovias, Executive Officers’ performance goals and remuneration structure, including salary, bonus and other incentives;
- Propose to the Board of Directors the remuneration of the Board members;
- Analyze and submit to the Board of Directors proposals concerning the appointment of new independent Board members and Executive Officers;
- Monitor and evaluate the succession planning process for Company’s key positions;
- Evaluate EcoRodovias Group’s talent retention process efficiency;
- Monitor the Corporate Governance model adopted by the Company;
- Promote constant monitoring and progress of Corporate Governance best practices in the market;
- Propose changes, updates and improvements to the Corporate Governance model adopted by the Company;
- Coordinate Board of Directors’ periodic self-evaluation;
- Coordinate the integration of new Board members.
Click here to access the Statute of People Management and Governance Committee.