Notice to the Market – Operational Performance

ECORODOVIAS INFRAESTRUTURA E LOGÍSTICA S.A. (“Company” or “EcoRodovias”) hereby informs its Shareholders and the market, the preliminary consolidated traffic monthly figures for March 2023 and for the accumulated period of 2023 in relation to the same periods in 2022. These are managerial results and are subject to change.

On March 1, 2023, EcoRioMinas started toll collection at the Viúva Graça and Viúva Graça (B) toll plazas that jointly represent approximately 32% of total estimated toll revenue of the concessionaire. Previously, in September 2022, three toll plazas started toll collections, whose representativeness of the expected total revenue is approximately 34%. Therefore, toll revenue from these plazas represents approximately 66% of the concessionaire’s total expected toll revenue. In March, EcoRioMinas’ traffic volume reached 3,060 thousand equivalent paying vehicles, 2.5x the traffic of February, 2023 (1,215 thousand equivalent paying vehicles).

The Company reaffirms its commitment to its obligations as a publicly-held company listed on the Novo Mercado segment of the B3 stock exchange and will disclose all and any material information in accordance with applicable legislation.

To access the Notice to the Market, click here.

São Paulo, April 10, 2023.

Marcello Guidotti
CEO and Investor Relations Officer
55 (11) 3787 2683 / 2612 / 2674 / 2686