Notice to the Market – Definition of the organizational structure and election of the new Executive Officers of EcoRodovias
ECORODOVIAS INFRAESTRUTURA E LOGÍSTICA S.A. (“Company” or “EcoRodovias”) hereby informs its shareholders and the market that the Board of Directors of the Company, at a meeting held on July 28, 2022, defined the organizational structure and elected the new Executive Officers of EcoRodovias.
This business transformation was initiated at the Annual Shareholders Meeting of 27 April 2022, which approved the simplification of the Bylaws, whereby several statutory roles were eliminated and gave discretion to the Board of Directors to define the functions, duties and composition of the Board of Executive Officers, as required by the Company’s business needs.
The Board of Directors evaluated the current situation and the challenges facing the Company and decided on a new lean, agile and efficient organizational structure based on the following premises:
- Need for the CEO to be a professional with vast experience in the sector and deep knowledge of the people and internal processes of the Company.
- Creation of the position of Vice President – Corporate Services to drive efficiency and productivity across the corporate areas and to ensure the best governance practices.
- Creation of the position of Vice President – Technical Services to bring seniority and experience in technical corporate areas of the Group and to ensure control over Capex, as well as bring innovative and optimized solutions for current and future assets aimed at the transition to an operating model aligned with ESG targets.
- Creation of the positions of Head of Corporate Finance Officer and a Planning, Risks and Control Officer to provide specialized strategic leadership and focus on more important topics, which include the Company’s capitalization, investor relations and ESG practices and planning, financial control and risk management.
In this regard, the Board of Directors approved the following new composition of the Board of Executive Officers of the Company:
- Marcello Guidotti, Chief Executive Officer, with responsibility for driving growth, strategic management of the Company and its subsidiaries, overall business management, acquisition of new businesses, institutional representation, strategic planning, corporate policies, growth in business value and maximizing shareholder return on investments. Mr. Guidotti has deep knowledge of the Company and the highway concessions sector in Brazil, having worked in the areas of administration and finance at diverse infrastructure projects and concessions in Latin American countries.
- Rodrigo José de Pontes Seabra Monteiro Salles, Vice President of Corporate and Legal Services, with responsibility for defining guidelines and strategic management on (i) communication; (ii) institutional relations; (iii) regulatory affairs; (iv) human resources; (v) legal; and (vi) governance. Mr. Salles has over 20 years of experience in large companies and important law firms, having worked in negotiations, projects and operations in Brazil and abroad.
- Roberto Borges Paiva, Vice President of Technical and Engineering Services, with responsibility for defining the strategic guidelines on and management of (i) supplies; (ii) information technology; (iii) automation; (iv) applied sustainability; (v) engineering; and (vi) and new business studies. Mr. Paiva has more than 30 years of experience in the infrastructure sector, in highways, oil & gas, logistics and sanitation projects. As the CEO of Itinera Construções, an ASTM Group company, he has participated in all of the Company’s new business studies in the last six years.
- Andrea Fernandes, – Head of Corporate Finance Officer, with responsibility for providing strategic leadership in the following areas: (i) management of capitalization and self-sufficiency of the Company; (ii) relations with the financial market and investors; (iii) structured financial operations; (iv) controllership and treasury; and (v) communication of sustainability indicators (ESG metrics). Ms. Fernandes has extensive experience in finance and investor relations, having worked at major companies such as Suzano Papel e Celulose and AES Eletropaulo (currently Enel).
- Fabio Trugillo, Planning, Risks and Control Officer, with responsibility for providing strategic leadership in the following areas: (i) financial planning and control; (ii) risk management; (iii) special projects on efficiency and productivity; and (iv) implementation of the strategic plan. Mr. Trugillo has more than 20 years of experience in finance and planning, having worked at major companies such as BHG, AES Eletropaulo and Philip Morris.
The Chief Executive Officer will exercise the function of Investor Relations Officer.
São Paulo, July 28, 2022